Port Carling, Muskoka
May 2023 - September 2023
Part-time, must be available holidays & weekends
The Retail Associate is responsible for guest experience and product education in our retail store.. In this role, you will be working in the very first LOF brick and mortar store in a shared retail space directly on the lake at Duke’s Boathouse. The role’s objective is to support the goals of building brand awareness and driving guest acquisition. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with guests, educate on product, host fit sessions and create a memorable guest experience. We value curiosity as a key trait for this role, as it promotes a genuine interest in our guests’ needs and fosters a passion for continuous learning and improvement. This role supports the growth and evolution of the brand. You will test and learn store initiatives and be an imperative contributor to future store planning. Join our retail crew and you will get to work with a small, brilliant team on one of the most desirable, fast growing brands out there today!
- Guest Engagement: You provide an engaging guest experience by greeting and educating them on our product. You foster lasting guest relationships where they want to come back to the store again and again.
- Product Knowledge: You have a deep understanding of our product from fit, fabric and function to color, style and size that allows you to make the best recommendations to guests.
- Fit Sessions: You are a fit and style expert for try-on sessions and private parties. You create a safe and comfortable environment in the fitting rooms for guests to try on swimwear.
- Visual Merchandising: You ensure inventory and visual merchandising standards are maintained for a premium and organized store experience.
- Operations: You execute daily in-store operational tasks, including processing sales, restocking, cleaning, etc. You work in partnership with the retail store manager to ensure company policies and procedures are in alignment.
- Continuous Learning: You give and receive feedback and take on tough conversations as an opportunity to grow.
- Community Activations: You support hosting community events for guests to experience the brand.
Key traits/experience we’re looking for:
- Proficient in ShopifyPOS
- Previous retail and guest services experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong curiosity and general interest in understanding guest needs.
- Ability to work a part-time schedule including varied hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Naturally connects with people in a relatable way.
- Passionate about building a brand.
- Loves being in, on and around water.
- Creates a fun and welcoming environment.
- Always up for adventure
Submit your application here. Process closes May 31, 2023.