May 2023 - August 2023
Part-time, 30-40 hours monthly, must be willing to work weekends
We are looking for a super fun, entrepreneurial community connector to join our Retail & Community team at Left on Friday. You will be the face of LOF, creating an exceptional in- person experience for your community to engage with our brand and product. You will help educate them on everything from fit to style to favorite local community spots. You’re energetic, engaging and make friends everywhere you go. It’s an all hands on deck environment here with our team, so you need to be independent, resourceful and as efficient as ever as we head into a busy summer season. You are enthusiastic and eager to be a part of a growing, global start-up. #dreamjob (but we may be a bit biased) ….
- Manage the LOF retail shop at Ride Cycle Club.
- Build brand awareness through community relationships, partnerships & events.
- Guest acquisition through in-person experiences.
- Capture content during events to be shared on social media.
- Collaborate with our Retail & Community team on event planning and product assortments.
- Staffing of shop-in-shop locations.
- Support PR & Community teams with local media/influencer events.
- Liaison between Toronto pop-ups and Muskoka summer store.
- Willingness to travel to Muskoka on occasion.
Key traits/experience we’re looking for:
- 1-3+ years of community + retail experience.
- Deeply connected and has their pulse on the latest in the Toronto community.
- Loves creating experiences for others.
- Willingness to try new things.
- Highly agile and works well with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and ask all the questions.
- Effective communication with guests + our team.
- Eagerness to be a part of an exciting, thriving, growing brand!
Submit your application here. Process closes May 1, 2023.