Seasonal Position [April - September]
Must be based in Victoria, BC
We’re looking for someone to join our Canadian operations team, to help process all incoming orders for #allllltheLOF. You will be responsible for managing incoming shipments of inventory, picking + packing orders and ensuring a smooth and efficient returns process. It’s an all-hands-on-deck situation here at LOF so resourcefulness and an eagerness to help are key. We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized and can problem-solve like a champ. You need to be independent, efficient as ever and eager to be part of a growing, global start-up.
This position does require some heavy lifting, so you need to be able to lift and move at least 30lbs with ease.
- Processing all incoming orders within our one day processing window
- Process all incoming returns within our three day processing window, including the refurbishing of garments to meet our high quality standards and to maintain the integrity of the garments
- Receive & coordinate all incoming shipments
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Contribute to the upkeep of an organized work environment
- Work directly with the Operations Manager on any in-house team initiatives and process developments
Key traits we’re looking for:
- Highly efficient, with an incredible attention to detail
- A team player - someone who thrives in being part of a group
- Clear communication skills
- A can-do attitude - taking the initiative to problem solve and ensure a high standard of work is key
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and can adapt to changing circumstances with ease
- A passion for Left On Friday, all things swim and the pursuit of a healthy, active lifestyle
Interested?Submit your application here. Application process closes March 31st. Must be based in Victoria, BC Canada.