Sunday Suit *TALL
HIGH CUT LEG, MINIMAL BUM COVERAGE
Your New Best Friend ... in TALL
This is your 24/7, 365. From swimming laps to spontaneous waterfall jumps to the dance floor, just a few reasons why this suit will be your #1.
Our TALL length is about 1.5 inches longer in length, roughly one size longer in length. This means the Small*TALL = the fit of the Small but the length of a Medium.
Insanely Comfortable Fit
- V neck, suits all boobs (small to lucky you!)
- Minimal bum coverage, high cut leg, one piece swimsuit
- Has been nicknamed the “LBD of swimsuits” for good reason.
- Tall, means it’s longer in length (aka long torso swimsuit), great for the long torso’s in the house. Also offered in regular length
- What size am I? Size Chart
- Compare to other styles here
Need help finding the right suit for you? We'll help you out firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Tide Bottom
Pool Days Top
Hi Hi Bottom
Pool Days Top *Party Wave
Hi Tide Bottom *Party Wave
Sweet Victory Top
Wear To Bottom
Double Scoop Top
Hi Dive Top
Double Scoop Suit
Double Scoop Suit *Tall
- Insanely soft
- Smoothing coverage
- Held in effect when wet & dry
- Dries quickly
- Fade + snag resistant
- Loves chlorine + salt water
- Machine wash, line or tumble dry
- 46% nylon, 38% polyester,16% spandex. From Italy.
No cups. Lined for privacy.
**Coconut (White) It will feel thicker but it's not sheer, hurray!
We will gladly accept your return within 14 days. Heads up, 14 days = from the date the order shipped to the date it is back in the mail. Product must be in new, unused condition with all the original Left On Friday tags and that handy hygiene sticker must still be attached. Returns that don’t meet the above won’t be refunded. Those are the rules, ladies. Returns are complimentary.
Full shipping and returns info here.
- Washing it post activity helps prolong the life/color/fit of the suit.
- Machine wash on cold + hang to dry. In a rush? Our suits are dryer friendly.
- Chlorine is hard on lycra and limits the life of any suit #facts . To prolong your suit machine, wash it after each chlorine/pool swim and do your best not to leave it in the locker.
- More care deets here.
Designed in Vancouver, Canada. Made in California, USA.